Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Quantum of Solace

Okay so who is going to the midnight show of 007 on Thursday night/Friday morning? I already printed out my tickets. It looks fantastic to me. I love the direction that they have taken Bond in. Some people say that they are abandoning tradition and ruining the series, but I feel that Bond needed an update desperately and that people were losing interest. I love the way Daniel Craig has revolutionized the character and brought so much new to the table. Bond can't be stuck in the 50's, his new portrayal is brilliant in my opinion. Thoughts?

1 comment:

Aly Jane said...

You should definately tell me how the movie was! My boyfriend is total Bond nerd and really wants to see this movie. The last Bond flick I've seen was the ones with Pierce Brausnon.