Friday, November 21, 2008

Harvard Coop Bookstore Reading


So, believe it or not, I am actually a published memoirist. I have an essay published in Red: The Next Generation of American Writers - Teenage Girls, a collection of short memoirs written by teenage girls on themes ranging from divorce, to vacation homes, to Jimmy Fallon. We have a reading on Tuesday, December 9th at 7:00 pm at the Harvard Coop Bookstore celebrating the books paperback release, and I just wanted to give you guys a heads up if you're interested in hearing some more memoirs or in attending a reading. Come talk to me if you'd like more information.

1 comment:

Kat G said...

Lucy that's great!!! I'm suppose to go to a reading by a composition theorist that night, but I think this would be much more interesting! I'll let you know if I can come. I'm so proud! If you're comfortable sharing, you should post part or all of your memoir...
Also, how did you get published? Did someone seek you out? Was it a contest or a submission? You should be proud!