Sunday, March 1, 2009

LTM movies

Three things 
1. I found this picture thanks to my new stumbleupon bar and I wanted to share it 
2. I also found a genre that we should explore in our class and that is "the lifetime movie genre." They're so good. My roommates and I always watch them on Sundays as a wind-down weekend tradition. As of now we are watching Odd Girl Out, a tale of a middle school girl who tries time and time again to fit in and each time her bitchy friends sabotage her. The cheesy lines, the extreme situations and D-list actors makes this daytime movie an awesome lifetime movie. After watching this and other lifetime movies I now believe I could write, produce and direct one for a social action project.
If anyone wants to see how predictable and outrageous these movies are go to this site to see all the lifetime movies http://www/lmn.tv/movies/browser.php
3. The Blackstreet-No Diggity video is kinda scary because it has clips of random puppets similar to the ones in Goosebumps.

1 comment:

Kat G said...

Thanks for sharing this Gina. I totally think we should open a debate about lifetime movies on the blog.