Thursday, February 12, 2009

This Is Highly Inappropriate and I'll Probably Get In Trouble For It

I just posted a new blog entry about sex that I feel some people might have a sick interest in. Why? I do not know. Frankly, Kat might bitchslap me... but this highly inappropriate blog struck me as perfect for a post. It's called "People That Would Make For An Interesting Lay."

Yeah... I swear that I'm not crazy... sort of

http://unhealthyaddictiontobacon.blogspot.com/2009/02/people-who-would-make-for-interesting.html

3 comments:

Kat G said...

Rob,

I won't be mad at you (or "bitchslap" you) if you can tell me how this has to do with genre as social action? What's the connection? How is this writing as advocacy or social action? I think there's a connection, but I'd like you to explain it!

Thanks!

Kat

Rob de la Teja said...

It's asking the reader to look at sex from a different level. Rather than just simply being about people you would LIKE to have sex with, it asks the reader to be more open-minded towards sex in general. It also discourages using desirability as the only factor in one's own sexual exploits. The blog format works as the writing is informal and encourages people to comment with their own ideas as well as remarks of fascination and disgust.

Kat G said...

well said. dare we say it is "grotesque"?